Your health is important to you 24 hours a day, not just during clinic hours. The University of Florida Health now offers MyUFHealth, formerly known as MyChart, to encourage you to take an even greater role in your health care. You will need a personal email address and an activation code to enroll in MyUFHealth. Ask your health care provider for an activation code and sign-up instructions. Current patients can request a code through our online form.
Your Secure, Online Health Connection
MyUFHealth a patient portal that allows you to access portions of your medical record from your computer or smart device. Participate in your health care by having the ability to access information on your own schedule, review your test results online, communicate with your provider securely, and view your health record 24/7 at work, on the road or at home.
Using MyUFHealth you can*:
- Securely access information online from any location on your computer or mobile device anytime, including nights and weekends.
- Look up your test results or review your health information.
- Communicate with your UF Health physicians or staff using secured messages.
- Manage updates to your personal information, medications, known allergies and more.
- Request new prescriptions online.
- Place an online request to schedule an appointment with a physician.
- Directly schedule your next follow-up appointment.
- View future appointments and outpatient procedures.
- Complete appointment questionnaires ahead of time.
- Review information about your previous outpatient visits or hospital stays.
- View billing statements and pay bills online.
- View released records.
MyUFHealth is secure, convenient, saves time and allows you to play a greater role in your health care.
*Not all options are available in all locations.
Once you receive your activation code the sign-up process takes less than five minutes.
MyUFHealth SmartPhone App
Patients have another way to access their MyUFHealth accounts. In addition to accessing their MyUFHealth account online, they can access their MyUFHealth account on their smartphone using a MyChart app for Android or IOS. Patients will need to download the MyChart app provided by Epic Systems from their app store and then select UFHealth to set up and sign in to their account.
Using MyChart Mobile, patients can:
- View upcoming and past appointments
- View current medications, allergies, immunizations, and health issues
- View released test results
- Request medication refills
- Send and receive messages to communicate with their provider
Frequently Asked Questions
You can review Frequently Asked Questions to find out more about MyUFHealth.
MyUFHealth does not represent your legal medical record. All communications sent or received using MyUFHealth are saved as a part of your medical record.